Four-year old chokes – dies

A four-year-old girl died in the Walvis Bay state hospital early on Sunday morning, hours after she choked on a piece of meat at her parent’s home the event before at around 21:00.

Lonia Naloliwa Shihepo and her family were having dinner at their home in Kuisebmond’s Kormorant Street when she choked on a piece of meat and it got stuck in her throat.
The girl’s parents rushed her to the state hospital, but despite efforts by medical staff the girl died.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login