Man dies of Insecticide toxicity

Eileen van der Schyff

A 38-year-old man died after a roommate sprayed quickphos insecticide in the shack, they live in. The shack is shared by five people.

When Kamungu Henock Nehongo returned home from work on the morning of Saturday 10 August, he found one friend had died and another was unconscious. The owner of the shack took them to the hospital where Thomas Katakula, was declared dead. Maria Shipanga (21) and Tomas Ithindi (38), were both in a stable condition.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login