Paparazzi’s fire caused big damage

The fire that broke out at Paparazzi’s Gambling house on Tuesday morning caused big damage to the inside of the building to an approximate value of N$2 million.

The fire department concluded their investigation and ruled out foul play, as the fire is believed to have started due to an electrical short circuit. The fire started in a store room, and the heat and smoke that spread to the rest of the building caused TV’s, refrigerators and slot machines all to melt.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login