Smoke detected at mall

Activities briefly grinded to a halt at the Pick ‘n Pay Mall in Walvis Bay’s central business district on Wednesday morning when smoke was detected in the central hall-way. Smoke was seen coming from the roof of the mall and the fire brigade was scram-bled to the scene.

Technicians were then summonsed to open the roof panels and soon it was discovered that a short circuit on an air conditioning unit might have been the culprit that caused the smoke.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login